Sunday, November 1, 2009

New Ministry Website!

"You are my God, and I will give you thanks; you are my God, and I will exalt you. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever." Psalm 118:28-29
God is good, all the time, and all the time, God is good! I'm excited to share with you (If I haven't already) my new Ministry Website. The timing is from Him which fills me with a holy anticipation at what's to come. The website was created by a friend of mine and his wife, who have freely given of their time and efforts just to help my ministry. Brent and Dr. Jessica Richardson will be blessed by God for their faithfulness to Him...and me!!!
Please share this website with anyone you may know that might be interested in a ministry opportunity. Word of mouth is the best advertisement!! There will be a few short video and radio clips added shortly as well. If you can, please pray for me and this ministry. Prayer is the ultimate power when it comes to ministry. Many new things are on the horizon...
Check out www.karenallen.weebly.com and let me know what you think!!

No comments: