Monday, February 28, 2011

It's been awhile since I've updated the blog and there's a lot to fill in! Garrison turned 3 in Oct., Josey turned 7 in Jan. and Ryleigh is about to be 9 March 3rd! How time flies! Lindsey and I will be celebrating our 11th wedding anniversary April 1st as well! God has been so faithful to our family and it is humbling to be called His! Lindsey is still enjoying is job of influencing teachers, parents, and students as an Assistant Principle at a middle school. His desire for living a Godly life and teaching leadership to all of those around is a special blessing to me! He has taken on a men's class at church and is sharing how to be a godly leader in our homes, workplace and life. He is such a sweet blessing to me! My radio show has been on the air for one year and the Lord continues to bless me with great sponsors who help. I could not do it without them! Talk of the Town won a national award this year for being the best tv talk show in it's category! Praising the Lord for that! My speaking ministry has been abundant and I'm excited about what He will continue to bring my way for His glory! Family Matters: The girls have started Hip Hop at our local YMCA. They are having a blast and it's been fun to watch them! They are taking a break from soccer this season which, I have to say, broke their dad's heart! Garrison is a PRO at the WII now. He plays it almost everyday and has beat Lindsey and myself at ping pong...and we were TRYING! Lindsey and I have taken up the hobby of tennis. We play mixed doubles and regular doubles. I didn't think I could enjoy a sport this much! I am hanging up my softball cleats for the first time since I was 12. I tore a calf muscle playing last July. I healed up and continued to play tennis where I tore my other calf muscle. So, I've decided to stick with tennis and if anything else breaks, I will go to a retirement home. forever. Life is happening quickly and I have to make myself stop and take it all in. Praising the Lord for His grace, love, mercy, and favor!

No comments: