Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Garrison's a fatty!


It's not what you think!!! That's his
LEG!
Garrison went to the doctor today for his 6 month checkup, yes...he's almost 7 months but cut me a break, we're lucky we went at all and that I remembered to actually bring Garrison with me!!! If any of you have come across this little man lately, you will have noticed something we like to call "fat rolls!" and they are everywhere, and I mean EVERYWHERE! So, guess how much he weighs...drum roll please...19 1/2 pounds and he's 27 1/4 inches long. He is in the 75th % of his height and weight! Let me just say for the record, my girls were not quite this, well, fat, so it's great!! So, he's tall, fat, blond and blue-eyed...still not sure if he's ours...I'll keep him regardless! He's learning to get up on his knees so it won't be long before the inevitable happens...the crawl...yikes...I'm not ready! He's already cut his two bottom teeth! I had forgotten how quickly time flies...So, this is in honor of our little Honey Ham!

No comments: